SUBMISSIONSubmission of full papers for review (new papers, not reviewed yet)
Submission of final version of the full paper (only for papers after review)
English will be the official language of the BESTInfra 2017.
Conference proceedings will be published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) issued by IOP Publishing. This journal is indexed in Scopus, Inspec, Conference Proceedings Citations Index (ISI Web of Science), Compendex and many other databases. The papers will be published as Open Access.
Guidelines for presentations and posters
• There is no official template for a presentation; a presenter can use any layout he wants to.
• Computers will be able to run presentations prepared in Microsoft PowerPoint (*.ppt, *.pptx). If you use any other program, please convert your presentation to PDF.
• Allocated time for each presentation is 15 minutes (12 minutes presentation + 3 minutes for discussion). Please make sure you will be able to meet this limit.
• If you want to send us your presentation in advance, please do so on 19th September the latest by sending the presentation to email@example.com.
• If you will not be able to send the presentation until this date or if you will make some changes after this date, you are asked to upload the presentation directly to the computer in your conference room during coffee break or lunch break before your presentation. There will be a technician that will assist you
• There is no official template for a poster; an author can use any layout he wants to.
• All posters should be printed on A0 papers (841x1189 mm), portrait format (NOT landscape).
• Please print your poster in advance. There will be no plotter available directly at the conference venue for printing of posters and printers in the university campus are likely to be closed as the conference takes place during summer holiday.
• Please install you poster during the morning of the first conference day (Thursday, 21st September), at 12 am the latest, and keep it in place at least until the end of the lunch break of the second conference day (Friday, 22nd September). There will be technicians that will assist you with installation. They will be equipped with all necessary means (pins, adhesive tape and scissors).
• Authors of posters should be present at their posters during at least two coffee breaks or lunch breaks to answer the questions of conference participants.
• Please keep in mind that the posters might be slightly damaged while installed on the board (by pins or adhesive tape). We cannot guarantee that they will be usable after the conference.
• Please use sufficient font size (at least 32 pt.) to make sure your poster will be readable from a distance.
• Please avoid excessive amounts on text on posters, concentrate on illustrative figures, schemes or charts.