SUBMISSION OF FULL-LENGTH PAPERS
You can submit your full-length paper using online submission form. Please prepare the paper according to the following instructions:
- The length of your paper should be between 4 and 8 pages.
- The paper should be submitted until 28th February 2017.
- Document (*.doc, *.docx, *.pdf) size should not exceed 15 MB.
- Use exclusively the official BESTInfra paper template to write your paper.
- The template should contain all the information you might need for preparation of the paper. In case that something is not clear, you can download the detailed instructions provided by IOP Publishing.
Please also keep in mind the following:
- All papers will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content, correctness and relevance to the conference by the Scientific Committee.
- Only successfully reviewed papers will be accepted for presentation on the conference and published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE). This journal is indexed in Scopus, Conference Proceedings Citations Index (ISI Web of Science) and many other databases. The papers will be published as Open Access.
- During submission, the authors will be asked to express their preference in terms of type of presentation (oral or poster). However, the final decision about the type of the presentation will be made by the Scientific Committee.
- Please note that presentation of the paper will be only possible after the payment of the registration fee.